Cam’s success on the football field has taught him the value of dedication, teamwork and discipline that has carried into all aspects of his life. Through the sport of football, Cam uses the 7 v 7 All-Star Team program as an outlet to reach high school student-athletes and teach these important life skills. Cam personally coaches, mentors and spends significant time with the athletes on his teams. They are not only taught football skills, but how to better community members and leaders too. Each player is responsible for participating in two community services events between the months of March and June. The CNF All-Star teams work with local non-profits to coordinate monthly volunteering events for players and coaches to attend.
The CNF 7 v 7 All-Star program is nationally recognized as one of the top 7 v 7 programs in the country and has produced some of the top collegiate and professional football players in recent years.
Top CNF 7v7 Players in Program History (2012 – Current)
- Deshaun Watson – Houston Texans Quarterback
- Cam Sutton – Pittsburgh Steeler Cornerback
- Michael Gallup – Dallas Cowboys Wide Receiver
- Justin Fields – 2018 #1 High School Player in the Country (Ohio State University)
- Jadon Haselwood – 2019 #1 Wide Receiver in the Country (University of Oklahoma)